Monday, November 16, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch

**Scroll on down for my Mojo Monday card**


Karen has a lovely new layout for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!  I chose to use some lovely new papers from Recollections' Winter Frost 6x6 pad.  I die cut the Snowflake Block (Simon Says Stamp) from one of the shimmery sheets, then layered up the 3 snowflakes from WPlus9's Snowflake Trio die set.  The sentiment - from Glad Tidings by Verve - was stamped with Blue Bayou ink (SU). 

On an oily side note...
Here's another DIY essential oil recipe you might want to try for Christmas!  To see previously posted recipes, click on my Young Living EO label in the right sidebar.


2 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the sketch! You know me and snowflakes so this card makes me happy :) Must go seek out that paper pad too!

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Wanda! Thanks for sharing! You should enter this at Great Impressions! Hugs...