Monday, August 3, 2015

Dare to Get Dirty



I hope you've gotten a chance to check out the fun challenges being presented by the Dirty Dozen gals on SCS this week (click on the logo on my right sidebar for the link or you can click HERE).  I created this card for Lydia's and Lori's challenges. I can only tease you in my description, because you'll need to be a Fan Club member on Splitcoaststampers to get in on the details!  I wish I could tell you how I used the "magic solution" for the neato background, but lips must remain sealed! :-) Let's just say, I had a pleasant surprise while playing with the process!

STAMPS: Doodle Buds (WPlus9).
PAPER: TH watercolor paper, Kraft, White, Black.
INK: Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn - TH distress inks; SU Crushed Curry.
ACCESSORIES: Jute twine, Timeless Tags 2 and Doodle Buds dies by WPlus9; Hello die by Simon Says Stamp; Wood dot.

No comments: