Wednesday, January 14, 2015

You're Spectacular!



Ever have a stamp set that you just can't get enough of and you go to repeatedly? I was so glad when I no longer had to make Christmas cards so I could play with the Geek is Chic stamp set and matching Geek is Chic Die-Namics by My Favorite Things!  I'm a lover of all things punny, so the many cute sentiments in this set give you endless possibilities!  I'm working on a card gift set for a DIL who works for a group of eye doctors...and... I'm hoping she won't be reading my blog anytime soon as that would end the birthday surprise! :-)  I'm using the new MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge layout which I love!  The banners and yellow gold frame topper are elements from SU's Tag a Bag accessory kit.  I punched out the glitter heart and added a couple of enamel dots for a fun pop of sparkle and shine!  Papers are from SU's Moonlight designer series paper stack.

Thanks for stopping by and hope that YOU are having a spectacular day!

6 comments:

VanessaB said...

very cute! great take on the sketch :)

StampingbugKerry said...

Love the colors! Makes me pucker up. LOL

Lisa Lara said...

Very cool and fun Wanda Woman.

Cori in W. Texas said...

Absolutely adorable. Love those glasses on there!

Susan R. Opel said...

Fun color combo, and bestill my heart with that glittery heart!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love the cheerful diagonals and fun polka dots to make this a super cute card, Wanda!!! ...and I do like the little silver heart with the two enamel dots!!!!