Monday, December 15, 2014

Blog Candy Winner!

 
  
I have a winner for my blog candy on the Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop post! Random.org picked commenter #37 - Kerry Urbatch!
Congrats, Kerry!  If you will send me your mailing address at cullenwr@yahoo.com, I'll have it sent your way!



My work schedule plus the busy weekend did not let me get more than a fourth of way through all the blogs to comment, so I'm definitely not a power hopper - lol!  I appeciated the 71 comments that did come my way and will wait to hear from Kerry!





1 comment:

StampingbugKerry said...

Thank you thank you! I LOVED your card! So excited and grateful to receive the Coffee Lover gift... I promise I won't turn the coffee into more decorations for my tree. LOL... I've emailed you my information. Thanks again!!! :)