Monday, November 24, 2014

Mojo Monday



It's tall and skinny week on the Mojo Monday sketch challenge blog! Wish I could say the same for
me this Thanksgiving week - lol! My card measures 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" and still fits into an A2 sized envelope.  The papers are from a pad I found at Michael's - Pine Street Square by the Paper Studio.  It's heavier and a bit textured - different from most designer paper pads.  I colored the reindeer with Copics, fussy cut and popped with foam dots.  I had to dress him up a bit by adding some jute twine and jingle bells.  His nose is all shined up from adding Glossy Accents.

Hopefully you'll find some time to play along with us!  For more inspiration, you can go to the Mojo Monday blog or you can click on the links below of the other mojomakers' blogs:
Here's wishing all of my US friends a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!  I'm looking forward to being with my family out of state where we will celebrate early Christmas along with Thanksgiving!  There will be 2 new babies that I haven't yet met and our grand-daugher will be meeting her new cousins for the first time.  Can't wait!  I'm anticipating happy bedlam - lol!

6 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love that adorable reindeer. Very pretty card.

Marisa said...

Adorable! Love the bells!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, what a cute little fella' he is, Wanda!!! And I love how you have coloured and dressed him up!!! Beautiful dp. Very cute card!!!

Have a blessed Thanksgiving and enjoy the time with the family!!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just too adorable, Wanda! Love it!

Ef-ka Ewa Flor said...

It's so sweet! Lovely red-nosed reindeer!

Ef-ka Ewa Flor said...

ha ha- black-nosed :-)