Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Color Challenge



Vicki has some great colors for the Color Challenge on SCS: Gumball Green, Marina Mist, and Midnight Muse with the dessert option to use either a die sentiment or a large word stamp. I'm whittling away on my Christmas card list, so brace yourself for an upcoming onslaught of Christmas cards!  It was near 80 degrees today and is to be that warm again tomorrow.  Really hard for me to get into the Christmas spirit when it's that warm!

I stamped the grunge BG first then added the pine branch die (Impression Obsession).  I "hung" a couple of ornaments (Ornament Keepsakes by SU) and added the merry die cut sentiment (PTI) and stamped "Christmas" from WPlus9's Hand Lettered Holiday stamp set.  I'm trying to make two of every card I make at the suggestion of Jennifer McGuire.  While you have your supplies out, might as well double up on each element and you'll get your stash doubled in no time (or that's my hope).

Thanks for stopping by...it's the wee hours of the morning, so this gal needs to get to bed.  'Nite all!

1 comment:

Petra Swart said...

Another stunning X-mas card, Wanda!!! Oh, I love this one!!!! Your grunge bg is fabulous!! Great use of the colours!! I love the pine branch with the ornaments and your sentiment is done so beautifully!!! I really like this a LOT!!! Beautiful!!!